Hi everyone, it’s Freckled Face number 2. I made some Easter Bark with my mum today. I really enjoyed making it and we all REALLY enjoyed eating it! I wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it too.
It took 5 minutes to make and we left it for about an hour to go cold and hard in the fridge.
What you need
Medium size oven try
3 bowls (to melt the chocolate in)
A rolling pin
1 bar of dark chocolate
1 bar of milk chocolate
1 bar of white chocolate
1 pack of Smarties mini eggs
1 tube/pack of Cadbury mini eggs
1 pack of mini Malteser bunnies
- Cover the baking tray in cling film
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and put them into the bowls
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. We put it in the microwave for 90 seconds and then stirred each bowl until they were smooth and mixed in (see picture below)
- Break/smash up the eggs. This was fun! We used a rolling pin.
- Poor the melted chocolate, one bowl at a time, on to the cling filmed baking tray
- Swirl the chocolate into each other, but try to not stir it all in to one.
- Sprinkle the smashed up eggs on to the melted chocolate and the place the mini bunnies on.
- Put the tray in the fridge for it to go cold and hard. Mum said to set or chill.
- After about an hour (it was probably done sooner but mum made us do a few jobs first) you take it out of the fridge and break it up into sections. It’s impossible to do them all exactly the same!
- Eat it all! Yum yum!