I love finding out our kids views on things and what’s going on in their minds. Sometimes it can be a bit scary and other times pretty funny!
Here is how the little chat/interview with Freckled Face number 3 went…
1. What is your favourite thing to do?
Mmmm….Playing with Freckled Face number 4 and her dolls. And eating!
2. What is your favourite thing about Daddy?
He is funny!
3. What is your favourite thing about Mummy?
You make me food and sing and dance!
4. What is your favourite song?
🎶 I’ll be riding SHOTGUN underneath the hot sun 🎶
5. What is your favourite thing to eat?
6. What do you think about politics?
Erm, what is politics!?
7. What do you think will happen with Brexit?
Erm, wait….What did you just say? Wait….mmm I don’t like it. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t like it.
8. What do you find inspiring?
Oo oo ok hmmmm….inspiring …..mmm…I don’t even know what that means!?
9. What’s going on in your mind right now?
*gets distracted by something* no, ignore.
I’m so exciting that I’m going to be a news reporter at school!
10. What would you change about the world?
I would change that there would not be any monsters, or anything that’s scary, like ghosts and spiders and anything that’s scary.